วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

My First Crayola Washable Crayons, 8-Pack SKU-PAS1033814

My First Crayola Washable Crayons, 8-Pack SKU-PAS1033814 Review






Buy From Amazon.com






My First Crayola Washable Crayons, 8-Pack SKU-PAS1033814 Feature


  • All of the products showcased throughout are 100% Original Brand Names.
  • Please refer to the title for the exact description of the item
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED



My First Crayola Washable Crayons, 8-PackCRAYOLA-My First Crayola Triangular Crayons. Let your little ones express themselves! These washable crayons are tripod shaped to encourage proper writing grips. The washable formula makes them easy to wash off walls with just warm water and soap! This package contains eight crayons: one each in purple; brown; red; orange; yellow; green; blue and black. Recommended for ages 1 and up. Non- toxic. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Imported.



Buy From Amazon.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น